Have an EGGcellent Easter in London!
There is a range of great events and attractions in London this weekend including hunting for Easter Eggs, watching Easter performances, marvelling at the magnificent Tall Ships whilst they float by, seeing dinosaurs and butterflies close up and so much more!
We are so EGGcited 🙂 Here is just a selection of London events and attractions not to be missed this weekend!
- Sensational Butterflies at the Natural History Museum
- Jurassic Kingdom at Osterley Park (1 April to 17 April)
- Rendez-Vous 2017: Tall Ships Regatta in Greenwich and Woolwich (13 to 16 April)
- The Passion of Jesus in Trafalgar Square (14 April)
- Springfest German Bier Festival
- Hunt the Bubbles
- THATMuse Treasure Hunt @ British Museum
- Easter Egg Hunt – Hays Galleria and More London
- The Palace Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt @ Hampton Court Palace
- National Trust Easter Egg Hunts
- Easter Egg Trail @ Battersea Park Zoo
- Easter Giant Duck Hunt @ WWT London Wetland Centre
- Pop Brixton Big Egg Hunt
Travelzoo’s deal experts have rounded up some of the best deals in London to help you make the most of your Easter bank holiday weekend (14-17 April 2017). Offers on indulgent Michelin-starred meals, toe-tapping jazz evenings, sightseeing Thames river cruises, entry to top attractions, relaxing spa days and more, with savings of up to 72%.
Check out our London Attractions and Activities page for discounts and offers on London attractions.