Would your company like to contribute to a worthy cause? How about corporate volunteering? Perfect for learning new skills, seeing things from a different perspective, team building, developing communication skills and improving your employees’ personal well-being.
- Corporate volunteering days at RSPCA animal centres.
- Volunteer with Barnado’s ~ opportunities include ‘Magical Makeover’, ‘One Amazing Day’ and skills-based volunteering.
- Hands-on practical conservation and environmental work with The Conservation Volunteers.
- Help local children to read, grow and succeed with Coram Beanstalk.
- Helping Thames21 to take care of Greater London’s 400 mile network of rivers, tributaries and canals.
- Team building and volunteering days with the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT).
- Tree planting, green conservation and edible playgrounds volunteering opportunities with Trees for Cities.
- Corporate volunteering with Shelter ~ opportunities range from volunteering in Shelter shops to fundraising events and activities.
Also check out the TimeBank website, or contact one of your favourite charities direct and find out if they have, or would consider, any opportunities.