Whilst we are currently confined to our homes, many celebrities, organisations and individuals are providing free and paid for entertainment and learning opportunities straight into your living room.
Here are just some of the things you can enjoy:
- Leave A Light On – Live at The Theatre Cafe
- Andrew Lloyd Webber on twitter
- Gareth Malone Great British Home Chorus
- Gary Barlow – The Crooner Sessions
- The Royal Opera House
- National Theatre – Free full length plays. Every Thursday on YouTube.
- Shakespeare’s Globe
- The Original Theatre Company
- The Shows Must Go On! – Weekend streaming of Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals
- Patrick Stewart – A Sonnet A Day
- Ricky Gervais Live on twitter
Elevenses with the World of David Walliams – Every day, for 30 days, at 11am, you can listen to one of David Walliams’ World’s Worst Children stories.
- Gymnastics with Max – Max Whitlock – Tuesdays/Fridays (starts 31 March)
3.30pm Gymnastics for All
3.50pm Gymnastics for Squad Level
- Jack Monroes on twitter
- Darrell Wakelam – posts free art projects on twitter using items found in your home
- Royal Geographical Society lectures available for free